Saturday, September 12, 2009

UPDATE YO


SURVIVAL would be the word used!!

I am surviving, right now the hype has gone down for me and my peers, and we are constantly bumping heads. I know it’s because we are all stuck together, so we are a family basically. For every bad incident that occurs, there are 20 great ones behind it. We are growing together. This teamwork shit is completely new to me.
My mindset tells meeh to do it alone, the earth is a puzzle that I will never fit, I'm not of the world..? ahhh yes...

sheesh dipped into the deep pool for the first time in months, my true self is coming back..?? It feels like I have been missing something that has been discovered tonight. Man like someone gave me my mind back after being trashed in BMT.

I have people back at home looking up to me yo. Like motivating people is a big thing to me, because when I didn't have much confidence, I was highly motivated. Motivated to change, but the change was recognized on my part. Change is essential to life.

I feel as if I have matured in a great way, almost too much, as I sit and reminice on my past I realize that I have grown. Staying home on Friday night is not a big deal. Material objects are not as important as they seem, its kind of hipocritical seeing as how my life is controlled, but do NOT let trends from the media control your life. Evaluate your life and whats important then implement priorities, short term, and long term goals.

Sooo, on some other shit, I have realized that i really like this girl I know. She's going to school to be a...... Now, the catch with this is that, she is a good ass friend! Do you risk something like that?? Like is it worth it?? I would love comments for this question.

Social life has a automatic poppin tag attached to it. Shout out to the hommie Coleman, Thiboeaux(spell check) I just spell it "teebo" lol, and all my classmates and other friends. They hold me down in a major way.

Shout out to CALI//FL// LV//AZ and now TX sheesh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment