Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chill

Ok, so i think I made the mistake of being too social. Mobbing around is something I Like to do, the more friends the better. Well in my situation, SOMEONE has to plan all these kick it sessions, every movie, bowling session, etc. has to be planned, and guess who people look to to plan shit....ME, yah .

The attention at times is nice, but that attention sometimes shows you how annoying human beings can be. TEXT, TEXT, TEXT I get text left and right non-stop. Today for instance, I have trying to do nothing but chill, but I'm not being allowed to. Its like call this person call that person, "YOO get their fuckin number and call them yourself" straight up. Its like about to get to the point where people are going to text me to schedule shits for them....sheeesh just once i want someone to invite me to something planned, something I have to put in no work for. Its just stressful. I feel kinda bad for blowing up on my friends here today. I figured I would write this blog to clear my head of it.

I nbeed some fredd0 time YO....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my world! That's exactly how shit was at VS all that time when I was planning shit left and right. Then the bastards have nerve to not show up! Hmph.

    I'm commenting on your other blog later today. I'm getting my thoughts in order.

    ReplyDelete