Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Situation

Sooo... I am in a place where hormones are raging. People are wild and it's embarassing to watch and be around. I am deprived of good quality women. And it's taking it's toll on me. I am deprived sexually(no frontin), and if I am goin to be getting down this women must maintain pure quality, this means personality is right and looks are on point and she does not have a massive flock of dudes with her all day on sum whore-ish type shit. I mean to normal dudes this would be paradise, but all of you who know me, know I am not an average dude and normal is not in my vocabulary.

Will I survive these circumstances?? Will I live through the seemingly lonely depression in a place full of free love??

1 comment:

  1. Of course you'll survive those circumstances. Why wouldn't you? There is no reason to feel lonely or depressed because everyone around you is fucking like rabbits. You just have higher standards and more respect for yourself and your body, so it's cool. Don't let what others are doing influence your mind and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete