Monday, June 8, 2009

Fading Away From Friendships



Don't you hate when somewhat strong relationships fade away. To the point where you have to do A LOOOT of catching up. Those are actually the good ones. Some you can't even catch u with. The worst part about catching up is that you know its going to be a while before you talk to them again. You will NEVER be as close to that person as you once were. Both of you have grown and changed, some stuff you may have had in common, you no longer have in common.

I often have dreams that all my friends(every friend I have ever had) all lived in the same area as me, no matter where I'm at. When I really think about it though, that would disrupt me meeting new people which is a passion of mine.

My consistant friends reside in Ontario, CA "the GROVE" (grove ave.). Moved to Ontario in 4th grade. Been rockin with niggas out there every since too. Boogy,Sparks, Freddie, & Roby. Niggas way go back.

<-----WOOLVES

I'm just thinking hard right now. Shout out to *Jenifer Escalante*
Just chopped it up with her right now, and she low key encouraged this one, miss our old friendship YO.

But now its time to get to these other friends

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this so deep. I have faded from so many friendships, but I try to keep the ones near and dear to me going strong. True friends are a rare breed in this world, so you gotta keep your homies close man.

    ReplyDelete