Saturday, June 6, 2009

Easy To Know Me




SIKE, in the title I basically mean that I am "MAKING" it easy for everyone to get to know me. This is a goodbye gift for those who don't fully know me. Well it's for everyone cause no one really knows me. I feel like I'm leaving Earth. lol. this will also be on my page when I leave.

PERSONALITY- The visible aspect of one's character as it impresses others.

I posses ALOT OF THIS. The personality you see today, comes from change. It represents the change and growth of Alfred Carr. I use to be a trouble maker when I was younger; getting into fights, being a disruption in class, mouthing off to authorities, and being disobedient to my parent(s). One day I got tired of the image I had, I knew deep down inside I was/am a nice guy, so I pulled it out of me. I was tired of having to watch my back, because I was fighting Mexicans(in well known gangs) all the time, the stress I was putting on my mother, and my academic failure due to bad behavior. It took a couple months to perfect it, but I became the most positive person I know. You may wonder why "fredd0" jokes around so damn much or why I'm always cheesing even when it seems like a bad situation or everyone around me is pissed off. I joke and laugh mainly for others enjoyment, okkk I'm lying like shit, I love to entertain myself, but I know me entertaining myself(acting a ASS or some shit) also brings a smile or laughter to another person's face. I ROAST(clown,cap,shoot,make fun of) people often, Its because I believe everyone in the world shares my sense of humor(which they don't)I am VERY sarcastic which to smart people is funny.


Adjectives
SARCASTIC
BOLD
BLUNT
FUNNY
MENTALLY CUTE
CRAZY
WEIRD
OPTIMISTIC
ADVENTUROUS
POSITIVE
CHILL

.If I have a ignorant moment I blame it on my dad! LMAO

.My life has a certain focus on avoiding the BLACK
STEREOTYPES
.

.I show RESPECT where respect is given.

.If I love you,you are consistent in my life.

.You ARE going to Love me, DO NOT try to avoid it.

.I say random things, not only because it just popped up in my head, but because I
break ALL conversation laws, I like to be random on purpose JUST for reactions.

.My life is like a artistic low budget foreign film.

.I love SEX, but does not control my life nor actions.

.MUSIC is a BIG part of my life.

.I always end up with the cool crowd(even tho I'm NOT cool) lol

.I HAVE STANDARDS(in EVERYTHING I DO).&Despite people labeling me as a HOE.
(blog coming soon.)

.I play the GAME based on how I feel.

.I HAVE THEE BEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD

.OH YAHH, annnd I DO WHAT I FUCKIIN WANT!!!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO well explained Alfred.
    I was always wondering WTF was going on in that crazy head of yours...lol jk. But yea you can be an asshole but you're right-I can't help but love you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is why I love you nigga. You're the best! Shinin' on hos like Riley on The Boondocks! LOL

    ReplyDelete