Monday, June 8, 2009

ASSUMPTIONS


SHEEESH.

So people of this world, are always judging me, comparing me, and ASSUMING shit! This gets annoying.

Now I am saying this hypocritically because I am thee king "Assumer". The thing about me, is that I put actual thought, reason, & logic behind my assumptions. My friends and I have came to the conclusion that I am 96% accurate with my assumptions. LOL. I take the time to read people and their situations, which is another passion of mine, and also helps friends of mine.

The number one assumption about ME is " ALFRED, YOUR SUCH A HOE". Damn people, read my blog below and get to know me a little.

Hmm lets see what would make you ASSume that I am a "HOE"-(a woman[person] who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.), hmm I have a lot of women friends( which can't from the fact that the majority of my family is women?), I flirt (occasionally to keep women's confidence up), Oh and I be wit them bad bitches that keep women jealous, I guess!

I have standards, standards that people I involve myself with have to or already met. the women I have sex with KNOW me, respect me, and most likely love me as a friend. I choose to stay away from relationship because I have other focuses in life, I don't have time, and I hate to put labels on people. Don't smother me, because I enjoy being free, the world is my girlfriend.( but that's another blog). I don't purposely make women feel like shit after we do the grown up (if we do the grown up)I was raised by women, and know how they should be treated. So Ladies please stop this, and get to know me first...

THANKS.

P.S. THIS IS TO THE BOLD, ME PUTTING THIS BLOG HERE IS ME BEING NICE, NEXT BATCH OF WOMEN WHO CALL ME A HOE(IN A NON JOKING WAY) YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE FUCKIIN BUSINESS.....so thank you for understanding me.

1 comment: