Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday thoughts




So, you can't please everyone. You can sure as hell try, but your just goin to fuck yourself over. The funny thing is that people know that you can't please everyone, yet they will still get mad, sad, and brand new. Eveyone wants to be your priority...well I'm screaming out fuuuhhk that. I'm too grown and too much of a realist to get caught up in that. Like yo I'ma start taxin people for fredd0 time..

I feel like I grew up from holidays!! Like I'm nooooot gonna sit under a Christmas tree as a grown ass man!! Ya kno..let's just buy ourselves and the children shit and call it JESUS's bday!!! People forget that last part and it's sad that the media pours material items into the weak minds of human beings! Christmas to humans is like a electronic give away day!!!

[[2weeks later]]
I hung out with everyone that I felt was important...maybe next time Pops!!! Hahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment