Monday, June 15, 2009

Thee Time Has Come



DEAR SUMMER I KNOW YOU GON MISS ME, FOR WE BEEN TOGETHER LIKE LIKE NIKE AIRS AND CRISP T'S....

How do I put this to yall...? Sheeesh. Going on my adventure, the one I call LIFE. A lot of my peers claim to be living life, YOUR REALLY NOT THOO. Your still living someone else's life, whether its your parents life in their house or your favorite music artist life( which is impossible). I'm too(SO) far gone, I mean my body is still physically in this office chair, but my mind..WOOW its GONE. I'm past myself , for me there is no turning back!

I'm only showing love where I feel like showing love, cause fake niggas can always show love, but they are transparent, and excuse me if I sound rude, because I mean to be a "ASSHOLE"!!! LmaOO. But I'm a asshole to the right people, I know most likely if your reading this blog and I fuck wit you, its because your going somewhere in your life. I wish you all the best of luck.

I'm sorry to all of you who I DID NOT get to see, and shout out to those I did see!

I could almost cry right now YO, but I know my NANA is looking down on me, and would NOT allow it. She's my ULTIMATE motivation.

Shout out to big cuzz0 Richina. I love you dearly, I know you do not read my blogs, but this is necessary. This women has saved my life, not physically, but future wise. I learned a lot from this women, and hopefully I see her in Las Vegas.

Shout out to thee GROVE in Ontario for thee blueprint of FREDD0 & holding meeh down!

Shout out to 618 for my improvement of people skills, and for them holding me down!

Shout out to AZ for me finding love, and my outstanding family out there ALL holding me down!

Shout out to thee DINO//SB for giving meeh a deeper trendsetting movement, hahaaa and holding meeh down!

Shout out to my FAMILY!!! You guys are so supportive, I appreciate it all.....

and like that, I toss thee deuces to yuuh and thee "World"...[[2months]]...

...fading....fading...FADING.......................BLACK




1 comment:

  1. I love it. I know you won't read this for a few months, but I am so proud of you that it is ridiculous. Hold it down, we always got you held down homie. Stay up, switch the game up, never let 'em see you sweat, and float on...

    ReplyDelete