Friday, May 1, 2009

TEACHERS..




So I'm watching Private Practice, one of the dopest shows on T.V. right now. I happen to watch an episode where a TEACHER is having sex with a student. Well turns our her husband was cheating on her with young girls and gave his wife climitia(YUUUCK as FUUUCK), which she passed on to the STUDENT(nerd) she was sleeping with.


NOW, I'm not a hater, but...WTF?? why is it always the ugly students who get play by the teachers? I have had a couple BOMB ass teachers, how come I was never in a position to SMASH a teach yo? (minus the STD) I KNOW the thought I was attractive, but I was probably 2 detentions away from it...

ANYWAY I'm high key pissed off YO!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Dude. I totally agree with you but with all the hot guy teachers I had. I haven't seen that damn show. - Sunny Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. Keep it in ya pants, nigga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Alfred WTF???
    And it's chlamydia. lol

    ReplyDelete