Monday, March 9, 2009

Gedanken...





(German)
Today had its ups and downs.
People have been ASSUMING a lot of shit about me lately, and the its really pissing me off, STRAIGHT UP! They are all starting to look like ASSES! haha.

I got some comfort closure from my NANA today, she was talking a lot, and had memories comeback to her. I was reading some of this book my aunt let me see(I forget the name of it), but it was about coping with death and the symptoms of it. The book had a list of suggestions in which people are held back from getting over death. I came to the conclusion that me and my NANA have unfinished business(one of the suggestions). We did a lot of things together that i will miss and remember, BUT, I WANT MORE, I NEED MORE. MUSIC gets me well though. So I'm get well soon.

My phone is off, so my "Bust Down" connections are kinda on hold. And to my freinds I'm sorry...BUT I'm NOT sweating the fees, ha, unless you got sum money for me.Digg.

Anyone who is wondering why I haven't hit them up, I have been in a long peaceful meditation, music and determination. OH and family.

Congrats to my nigga for finishing his album. Whenever your ready we're going to get it out there! It's a A+ year, I guess that means the label traveled back in time...? Right.

The blog is gonna be back on schedule this week though, for any of you who actually read the stuff I have to say. It's about to get real. I have a personal blog coming tomorrow, it was inspired by my Nana's daughter. Mondays will be dedicated to my family. I'm still working on the full construction of this blog. I guarantee creativeness though and fun entertaining ideas.

Going to San Diego for meps on Wednesday.



"Don't waste potential, because when it's gone or in the process of fading, it will judge you on what you did with it."

-fredd0

1 comment:

  1. Take time for you and yours. This silly, petty shit and people can wait.

    Have fun at MEPS lil' homie. That means you're on your way son...LMAO. Get ready for the life that is the Air Force!

    ReplyDelete