Sunday, June 20, 2010

Timeline





Yooooooo!
It's been a while. I'm back, much has changed since my last post. I've had many ups and downs. Got my car stolen, lost a iPhone, and I'm in a relationship with Danielle Scott.
<--- this was meant to be posted months ago....

Since then I have actually broke up and got back together with Danielle and got another car, which I no longer have! Lol charge it to the game right?! Yup. Last year around this time I was in basic training, right here in San Antonio. I never thought that I would actually enjoy this city after that experience. Here I am realizing the way life really works, and how you have to go through certain things, to get to the next level. I have a lot of moves to make right now, and I have burned a lot of bridges over these months, so I am a one man team here at lackland. Shoutout to the hommies at the OUTPOST for holding me down, and helping me keep my mind in this organization of brainwashers...live fast and die young! Lets toast to life and life lessons, celebrate with a toast
when the sun goes down, get lost in the night...cause you know we gon light it up..sooooo fuck niggas..bitches too, all I got is my hustle.....and this will due.


- iPhone Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment