Friday, May 29, 2009

Thoughts




I feel GREAT today. annnndd......

OOOOooo WEEEh..Fredd0 has 2 weeks left YO. Thinking about leaving has kinda blocked my mind from a lot of shit.

Like this AMAZING journey I am about to go on, it's life changing, and in my world its LEGENDARY. It feels like I'm about to be thrown into a shark pit, but with time my imagination will turn those sharks into Dolphins. (no homo).

This journey will transform me into the man I "NEED" to be. When I say change I mean as far as my success. I will never change as a person, i get inspired easily and mature from time to time, BUT I will never change out of the person you love. NEVER.

Top places I want to go after Texas: Miami FL, Spain, Germany.

As I observe my fellow Californians I notice, Everyone wants the Fame. What About just being successful. I know fame to a lot of people issss being Successful, BUT everyone can't be famous, that's what you admire about famous people, THEY ARE NOT COMMON.

I'm trying to live FREE yo, Travel, meet a lot of people, network with dope chill laid back people. I can't focus on being "FRESH" 24/7

I am NOT focused on women ANYMORE, they can all get lost YO, Until I need them again.

My best friend is in PRISON. Drug Cartel shit. i love her, I'm kinda mad she will not be here to see me leave. Mac(her cousin) and I are trying to make plans to go down to San Diego to see her before I leave. I just hope that I can keep my composure while I'm there. The way i feel about it, she can get PUNCHED IN THE FACE.

My Twitter game is POPPN though. I need more followers though so If you read this throw me some!! lol Yesterday was my break through day with Twitter. I committed to it. twitter.com/fredd0stacks

Oh myy, Last Saturday was Crazy I will post that later

3 comments:

  1. And that's how life should be. Live free, travel, network with people...you never know when that person you talked to for 5 minutes could help you out in a major way!

    That shit with your best friend though...I can't believe that. It would take everything in me not to cry and punch my best friend dead square in the jaw at the same time about that shit. Not cool.

    Good luck on your journey. Don't let it break you. They're damn sure going to try and break your spirit in basic, but just rise above. Keep your attitude and mannerisms in check, and you'll be golden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about you friend. Where are you going? Your leaving Cali or your just getting away? If so do what you got to do, sometimes I need a vacation too and want to go places. & I feel on everyone out hear always trying to stay FRESH 24/7. haha. I think its just SO-CAL. CALI. that's what were all about. I don't even have a style no more, I don't care about the latest trend. Because than I'm gonna be another N**** with 200 jeans on with no cell phone or no money in the bank you know. lol I'm too busy worry about school and making money. & As for WOMAN, your right now. Because were still young, when its time it's time and you'll know it. But I really came on here to respond to you comment you left me I hadn't been on since I wrote my last blog. I just feel like a lot of these men right now don't take things serious and they are not handling business. They are not getting they're license, looking for jobs. They are always trying to get the easy way. That's a problem blacks in general have in common, male or female don't matter. So I don't necessarily mean shut up because that's disrespectful, I mean grow and take care of things and not have us woman worry about the things your supposed to take care of. Sorry I'm taking up all your space. But that's all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! The world's ready for some Alfred...so yeaaa don't forget about us lol.

    ReplyDelete