Thursday, May 21, 2009

My White Girl...

lol where do I begin??

Maybe I begin with the story?

One night my co-workers and I were in the club (I think it was overboard) lol,well speaking of remembering, I was FADED!!! Wait I have pics of our pre-gaming session.

\/




OK sorry I got side-tracked. So we pre-gamed before going out. I ended up faded! So we get to the club and I am having a great time I'm dancing with random chicks and such, when bam I GRAB this white girl out of NO where, conversation is kinda lost but it was something like "hi my name is FREDD0" and she was like "my name is blah, blah, blah" and I said "oh bla bla bla??" she's like "NOOOO my name is BLA" and I was like "Ohhhh Bla" but after like the 3rd time I got her name, well at least I pretended I did. LMAOOOO. I remembered when I looked in my phone (later). That name will not be mentioned at this time though. Her friend was pulling her away from me ( not because of me) they were just on a mission. We had exchanged numbers and all was good! She text me before I even got home, and had looked me up on myspace. LOLOLOLOLOL don't get mad I threw that in there.

So we hung out the next day? or next week? Either way it was dope, we went to her friend's house where we chilled and watched a movie. We left and decided to randomly stop at the beach AT NIGHT. ALL the stars were out that night it was wonderful YO, but it was like 30 degrees outside. Well worth it though. We left the beach and went back to my house where we got to talk more and listened to music. She ended up leaving in the morning ( I wanna say 5 r 6am)...lol. And basically that's how it all started.

I felt really comfortable around her and I hope she felt the same around me! lol It was like a nudist beach in my room. hahaa Listening to Lauren Hill (which she knew NOTHING about), Common, Musiq Sould child, annnnnd MR. BOB MARLEY. We use to go to this bar in Destin called Bluepoint, met some cool people while hanging out with her.

I'm NOT going to mention the BAD, we are human beings we are not perfect.

The little time I spent with her made a big difference in my life!!! And I thank her for that. She is my favorite white girl....

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I know who this white girl is. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...CAUSE I TELL YOU EEEVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol interesting story. Is it funny how people just pop in your life out of no where and they say things that takes a turn and have you sit back and just think. But yeah blaah blaahh we've all had one of those stories man

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG is it that crazy looking girl?! LMFAO Alfred...
    well I'm glad you got something out of it.

    ReplyDelete