Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Arizona Vacation

YOOO, where do I start..?? Like seriously I need a professional Author for this one! LOL joking.. Fist of all I have NEVER had such a peaceful road trip. My cousin and I listened to a Coldplay mix, 808's and Heartbreaks(kanye), and So Far Gone(drake). OHH but when we got there it was hot as Hell. Arizona was lovely yo. Great food,and plenty activities to choose from. There was the LAAAVISH pool, the pool table located in the game room, and lets NOT forget the flat screens! ORRR the speakers that play through out the whole house. Man I was bumpin Kid Cudi/Drake/Weezy/& Kanye Freely. All materialistic things to the side I mostly enjoyed my FAMILY and friends. I had a chance to chop it up with my crazy Aunt Deb. She is a lovely woman, smart, super funny and very understanding, which makes her an easy person to talk to (which I took FULL advantage of) lol. My uncle Mike and I got a chance to really Bond, we never really bonded before and he has been around for a minute, so for me and him it was growth. Drinking beers together and golfing type shit, talking about pros and cons of LIFE. My father wasn't really around so male father figures always annoyed me, JUST NOW came to that conclusion. I got a chance to hang out with my other uncle who is now retired and resides in AZ. His house is nice, he has putting green in his back yard which was extra dope to me! lol Also Spent time with little cousins and big cousins. Last weekend I hung out with old friends that I had an opportunity to get caught up with. Last Friday I got SUPER FADED and had sex with my FIRST "BIG GIRL" got home at about 5:30am. Saturday I went out to the club with a friend and his cousin (In Which I was COMPLETELY SOBER) LOL. All Good things must come to an end... and this one sure did! I thank everyone out there in AZ for showing me a great time except "whatsherface" (HER NEW NAME) but yah thank you. Now I am back in Cali finishing these next and last 3weeks STRONG!!!

3 comments:

  1. G*d damn Alfred! Why didn't you invite me! Shiiiit that house looks AMAZING. WTF do they do for a living?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe you just openly admit to the big girl thing! dang, thats one thing to admit to on your blog! haha all i talk about in mine is feeding homeless people. she was big though... i cant believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shit seems like sheer dopeness. DAMN I wanna live big too! LOL

    ReplyDelete