Thursday, April 2, 2009

MY COMPLEX WITH BLACK WOMEN




I feel like I'm walking into the Lions Den with this one. lol
I'M GOIN IN..

I was raised by a STRONG group of black women. And they were ALL hurt by black men, scarred!
As a black man, there is nothing worst than being the black stereotype.

When I was young and going to school(elementary), I went to school with lots of Mexican and white kids. Which had an ultimate affect on me, and even the person I am today. I had crushes on white girl, and Mexican girls, I didn't think YOUNG black girls looked good back then. When I reached Jr. high they started looking better, but I still chose white girls. I dated black girls in high school, but I was always cautious towards them.

Now, because of the pain those black men had put my family through, I dated different races in fear of hurting a black girl/woman. I knew that i just wanted to have sex with women, and I couldn't bare to treat black women like that, because i felt that they already gone through that type of behavior enough, and it was time to put an end to it.

WRONG... I was wrong for my behavior and the way I was thinking. All women are the same and they should all be treated the RIGHT way. Who is to say other races don't go through to same problems?? Because they really do.

2008 was a good and bad year for me and black women. I found out a lot about them and how they operate. And it was enough to change my whole perspective on black women. I got played by TWO black women and STALKED by one. After that I told myself I am taking a break from black women.

Literally Today, I realized that I NEED black women, there is NO option, I need them. I need to marry a black woman and have little (well behaved) black kids. There is SO much beauty within a black woman it drives me crazy! The complex of hurting them is STILL there, but I am working on it. And NO offense to ANY other races, I'm still single, so anything can happen really. It's whatever God has planned for me.

P.S. The pic at the top is kinda weird, but I felt like it kinda represents my last paragraph.

1 comment:

  1. I understand where you're coming from with this one. Still growing, and your perspective is changing constantly! As long as you aren't avoiding the sistas for fucked up reasons, go about your business. But them chicks you dealt with here....WHOOOO BOY. You had me worried!

    I've had a lot of black men come up to me saying shit about me being with Tanith, but for me? It's never mattered that he's not black. He's who I love, and who loves me, and that's what matters the most. Why should I feel obligated to be with a black man simply because I am a black woman, ya know? I'm not going to be with someone simply because we have a check box on a form in common. I have nothing against black men. Everyone knows this. My heart knows no color. I love who I love, I date who I date. You should be able to do the same with no regrets and no questioning!

    ReplyDelete