Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PAIN

1. An unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as a consequence of injury, disease, or emotional disorder.


2. Mental or emotional suffering or torment.

siiigh.
All over a girl who has now became a woman.

Have you ever loved anyone, but you were too young to really call it love? When your young, you take those type of emotions for granted. It leads to a very sad road in most situations, including my own.

THE STORY (Brief summary)


Once upon a time a young fly flashy man moved to Arizona(similar to fresh prince of Bel Aire). This young man eager to make friends turned to MYSPACE. There he met wonderful GIRLS, but he also met a very special human being, a young girl who would SOON change this young boy's life.

The two became friends and developed a fun innocent relationship. These friends later became a couple, which was strange for him, and normal for her. There came a point and time where the couple made claims of "being IN LOVE". Breaking up getting back together x100, cheating, lies, and sorries were all played in this game. Summer of 2006 he made a decision to move back to California (like always)and was away from his Queen?(that's the word he would have used then) he left without a goodbye, without a kiss, hug. without anything. The two talked almost every single day of that summer. She wanted a long distance relationship, that the young "BOY" refused to cooperate with(dumb). The two began to grow apart, to this day they still keep in contact ironically on myspace, and that's where the story ends.



was going to go into detail about this next part, BUT I just seen something that took me out of the mood.

SUMMARY

Do not abuse the love and kindness others bestow upon you. Hold on to it, because that person may be your future.

Do NOT damage a relationship beyond restoration or even minor repair. I don't have anything against "Playing" people, because that's just how the game goes in today's society, and I don't have anything against "Handcuffing" Protect Your Shit! But do NOT let foolish pride get in the way of you protecting your shit(your partner) and let someone else snake you or not even necessarily snaking, cause if you fuck up too bad it won't be snaking, just a outright approach to your other half straight game spitting.

Just thought of this "Be Wise and Compromise" don't judge me if that has already been said. Compromise is the key to everything that's done successfully. Do not be selfish, you will regret it, plus if you really love that person create an equal atmosphere.

I still love you, no matter what my MIND makes my mouth say, my HEART speaks the truth. It hurts to be far away from you, and things are not the same, knowing that if there ever was a chance of us, it would be DEEP in the future, or not at all.

I still feel the pain from the heartbreak i did to my self...




I am tired, so excuse meeh if my blog sounds like jiberrish jib jib ya ya ya!

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Love just doesn't fade quickly. In the future, there may be a chance for the two of you. You're both young, so you never know what the future holds! We've all done crazy things in our youth. That's just a part of growing up and changing. If you're still keeping contact, that's a good thing. Ask yourself this question though...would you get back with her right this second, no matter what it meant? If it meant you guys being long distance, would you do it? Would you be happier if you were with her? So many questions to answer within yourself.

    If someone asked me those same questions about babe, you know exactly what my answers would be. That's love for you...going through hell and high water to be with that person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this one. and thank you for commenting on one of my poems. I just recently saw it. I hadn't been on the page in a while. I only go on their if some then happened to me or if I'm not able to express myself the way I want to I just write it down. & you are right you was an asshole but I will admit I wasn't friendly either. & If you noticed I was still an asshole when I saw u at wal-mart. Because I remembered how u was last time I saw you and it was friendly. lol.But its good to see someone with an imagination & creativity. Especially u as a man

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Alfred!
    That's so sad! Just wait it out & see what God has in store for you buddy.
    luvvv ya!
    (This is Sarah if you didn't know)

    ReplyDelete