Thursday, February 19, 2009

VICTORIA SECRET

You have to love it!!!




Store Meeting. [[618]] Santa Rosa Mall, FL.



Christmas Party


Fredd0-
I Love working at Victoria Secret! Despite some, who believe that I am a pervert! The thing is, I do love women(No I am NOT gay, I'm a fantastic salesman, and they pay me, so the job just fits! Victoria Secret took me in when I could not find a job in Florida, so I am very GRATEFUL for them. Shout out to KAT and Tanya, for giving me a chance!

This job did wonders for my social life, which MADE ME A BOSS IN FWB,FL !! LMAO. I never had a job that I actually enjoyed going to. I actually should have been a manager by now, but I've been too lazy to do the AIM program! As I grew with the company I began to develop a relationship with BASICALLY all of my co-workers! I seen people come and go. My family is mostly women, SOOOO it made it easy for me to see them as family, besides the ones I developed a PHYSICAL relationship with! LMFAO.

Most men understood me working there, and a lot were jealous! Just think, I'm chillin with girls all day while he is doing construction! LMAO In the end I help them pick out stuff for their wives, and I have made a new friend (because I like new friends).

To my girls at 618, I LOVE YOU ALL, and I MISS "yall" (southern slang!).

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww I love you little bro, and I miss you mucho!

    VS did put you on down here! LOL

    ReplyDelete