Friday, February 20, 2009

Thoughts...





I lived with my Pops till I was 5...

So why am I just like him? I use to hate the qualities he possessed, so when I inherit them, it becomes OK?? Or does my mom have to do with it?

How do you get bashed while standing up for a "human" who is wrong??
Why do you stand up for that person?

whats the purpose of being externally "fly" ?? What about internal fly?? "only GOD can judge us" so why are we afraid to be judged by humans?? Is that not why people devote a high percentage of their life to be unique, extreme, different, fresh, cool, popular??

Is normal depressing??

If you don't have money to do anything, is life worth living?

I use to get depressed about staying home on a Friday or Saturday night, embarrassed too, but here I am, saying it loud...FUCK IT! I love time to myself....A wise man once told me "its hard to stay sucker free in a world full of lollipops" (and that was before lil wayne and static major did it)...when they come around, I play a diabetic.


I let the only woman I fell in love with GO, because I let my pride talk for me, FOR MONTHS. She wanted me to show her attention, so she took the elevator down to that level. Is it right to get mad at someone who cheated on you, if you have? Repeatedly? is that human or man pride? Did I have a reason?? Can I ever get her back?? IS SHE READING THIS??

Is a long distance relationship better with my family?? Do i enjoy them better when I have and OPTION to talk to them?? I AM BLESSED TO HAVE THEM...do I take that for granted??

will I ever meet the one?? and if I do how do I know its her??

This world has SO many problems, when will it end?? soon in my opinion...so whats the purpose of dreams?? How can i have kids when the world is coming to an end? Just to cut their lives short, why is that fair? when others have lived a full life.

Why does Everyone who is obsessed with money mistreat it?? why is EVERYONE obsessed with money?


THATS JUST HOW I FEEL...[[had me in the zone]]

Drake- Lust For Life

1 comment:

  1. It kinda started all over the place, but it meshed, and I feel you. Life is a funny, funny thing...I say that all the time. Too much time wasted on petty things, and not enough time given to the simple, beautiful things in life.

    Keep talking...I'm listening to you.

    ReplyDelete